12.26.2007

InTouch Article Translation

„I go on diets as well“

After two years the Backstreet Boys are back.
InTouch talked to Nick and Howie about the age, having “more on the rips” – and the first little aches and pains...

Teddy Alarm! When they performed, stuffed animals were thrown on stage like candy. They were so sweet. In the meantime the Backstreet Boys became real men. After a two year break they released a new album and will go on world tour in february. InTouch met half of the huge Boygroup (more than 100 million albums sold worldwide) in Cologne:
Bad Boy” Nick Carter and the nice Howie Dorough. “We’re absolutely different. But we belong to the same family”, says Nick

Congratulations to the new album “Unbreakable”. JC Chasez (ex-Nsync) wrote one song – even if your bands didn’t get along.
Howie: We’re not interested in it anymore. Too much pride destroys you in this business. You need to walk new ways if you wanna continue making good music.

The Backstreet Boys exist for 14 years now. You’re all around 30. Haven’t you lost your enthusiams by now?
Howie:
No! 3 months ago when we were all sitting together in a bar in New York we’ve talked about our future. Brian said: “Hey guys, we’re unbreakable.” That was the name of the album because it’s exactly how we feel. Motto: Nothing can stop us...

...but maybe the first little aches and pains because of your age?
Howie: That could be true. Dancing is not as easy as it used to be ten years ago. Our knees are busted. The older we are the slower we are and the harder we have to pratice.

How do you keep in shape?
Nick: Party around the clock (laughs). No honestly, I go to the gym, eat healthy. If I have too much weight I go on a diet – even if I don’t like it. I take “maidenhair-tree” supplements – increases the endurance and the capacity of remembering things.

Nick, you’re almost 28. Have you thought about family yet?
Nick: Not one bit. I don’t think it will ever change. Kids mean conflicts.
Most of all I need to get along with myself.

Single guy without a doubt?
Nick: Absolutely! I don’t need to be considerate of anyone.There’s no one telling me what to do. I’m not looking for anything serious.

What about you Howie?
Howie: I wanna have kids as fast as I can. My parents were over 40 when I was born. That wasn't cool: I've never played baseball with my daad, never did crazy things. I don't wanna make that mistake.


Thanks To yea ok

No comments: