9.09.2008

Reviewer no fan of Backstreet Boys

Posted 2 days ago
Aug. 27. I read the review by Angela Scappatura on the Backstreet Boys concert. What type of concert did she expect to be reviewing? It's not a Michael Buble concert.

The Backstreet Boys are a boy band that will appeal to the fans that were at the concert. She should have interviewed the fans and quoted them accordingly. I really don't care what she thought of the concert because her opinion is not what matters.


I am a 48-year-old fan and I expected to be entertained by this awesome group -- and boy did they entertain! These guys have been selling out at every venue on their worldwide tour and that's what counts -- they are giving THEIR fans what THEIR fans are expecting.


It's apparent that Scappatura is not a fan.

Laura Ritchie Sudbury


comment:

Laura, Thank you for your comments on the review of the Backstreet concert done on Angela Scappatura. I also thought she was very unfair. I am 46, a mom of two and married to 25 years and have loved the boys and supported them for the last 10 years. I have been able to go to every tour except this one and yes the boys are always putting on a great show. The only reason I'm unable to go to this show is I live in AZ and they are not even coming close to here though I did try to get to the WA concert. Angela needs to be a more opened minded and if you see the crowd into it and singing to every song really enjoying themselves then that is what it should be about. I've have seen ALL the You Tube videos and as usual it looks like EVERYONE in the crowds are have a great time. BOO to Angela. Thanks to Laura (I welcome comments)

Post #1 By karen booboo,

SOURCE

No comments: