5.19.2008

AJ's tea tour

AJ McLean has revealed his tour secret is tea.


The Backstreet Boys singer is currently on tour with the band, and will then do a solo tour straight away, but plans to keep going by drinking tea and sleeping as much as he can.


He said: "I'm just trying to get plenty of rest and make sure I eat right. Drink lots and lots of tea and just try to take just good quality care of myself.


"Fortunately for me I don't drink or party any more so that's the really big upside for me, but I still have to get plenty of sleep and just try to pace myself."


The boy band singer knows the gruelling tour will be hard work, but he's looking forward to it.


He said: "I know it's gonna be a hard, it's gonna be a little bit stressful because when we finish up in Russia on May 23 I'm probably gonna do about six or seven shows - solo shows - in a row before I get a first day off. That includes the last show in Russia, so it's gonna be a little bit nerve-wracking.


"But I'm really really excited, I'm looking forward to it - I can not wait."



SOURCE: Virgin Media

No comments: